Monday, May 16, 2005

LCD

Finally got down to getting my new desktop, only that I've only received the LCD monitor. The CPU will only be ready tomorrow (which I doubt I have the time to drop by and pick it up, at least till Sat) as they need to load in the Windows XP software. And it's a good deal overall. P4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, Geforce 128MB Graphics Card, 120GB HDD, Sony DVDRW and CDRW, on top of other basic features. And only for S$1515 (including GST). Cash and carry, but fair enough for the price I am paying.

Another 15 more days and Ann will be coming back. Already starting to count down... This time round, I am more determined to spend more time with her, than with my work after office hours. I realise that nothing's more important that our loved ones in our lives. So I am determined to put my priorities right. And we will be going for retreat at a convent this June, so that we will put our individual lives into perspective, and then as a couple be what Jesus has tasked us to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home