Monday, May 23, 2005

Down and Out

Been sick the past 2 days, but thank goodness that it's the long weekend holiday, so I could rest at home and recover. But it's a terrible feeling to be sick. I don't usually fall sick that easily, but everytime I fall sick, it will be very 'jia lat'. I think I am recovering soon, with all the 'yang tao zhi', 'yin qiao jie du pian' and prune juice. And lotsa of water of course.

Sigh, was supposed to be out with my colleagues today to watch Star Wars, but now that I am sick, they sold my tickets to someone else. But then again, not that I am into Star Wars. Perhaps I shall wait for Ann to come back and watch together (that is if she has not watched it by then).

In fact, I am so sick that I do not have the energy to set up my new computer. But well, so far my old CPU is still working fine with this LCD monitor, so there's no real rush in setting up my new CPU. Maybe if I feel better this evening, I will then set it up... Heh heh, and was watching kids central just now, cos I was so bored with being sick. Kinda nice to be slacking at home and not doing anything... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home