Sunday, June 05, 2005

Summer Vacation

Now that Ann's back for her summer vacation, we can go around Singapore to do more things together. Have been thinking of plans to bring her around Singapore (and make her perspire under the hot sun) and do all kinds of funny stuff. We just went to Fisherman Village last night for dinner (finally, after mentioning about wanting to bring her there at least more than a year ago) and roamed Beach Road at Funan and Bras Basah Centre as a starter. Well, I am confident we would have a lot more fun stuff to do this summer just going around Singapore, after she is finally convinced that we should start getting out of her comfortable air-conditioned room and be more exploratory this time round.

And on top of going around places, I guess this time round we can do different things together also. Right now, she is preparing the ingredients for tonight's dinner, and I am going to cook! It's been almost 4 years since I last cooked a real meal (since I left Toronto). I hope I have not lost my touch (ha ha, shall see whether they all survive the ordeal of eating the chicken I am going to cook tonight).

And stuff at work has also been coming to a steady state since I last handed over my major appointment as HAL's secretary. Can finally focus on my primary work, though secondary stuff still come my way now and then. But I guess I have learnt the skill of prioritisation and multi-tasking over the past year that workload is kinda manageable now.

And of course, am so looking forward to pursuing my further studies in OR, and hopefully can get to leave in Jan 06 (pending RSAF interview board). With Wanting giving me some tips, I guess I am ready to explore further into OR. But first, I gotta get the GRE preparation book first... Ha ha.

Better run along now to go cook for dinner now. Defending my reputation sure is a big task, especially it has been 4 years... :o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home