Sunday, January 15, 2006

Busy Bee

Been a Busy Bee for the past week, trying to finalise details on an impending visit by some foreign guests to Singapore. Other than arranging the agenda and coordinating the presentation packages, I had to deal with gift exchanges, meal logistics and other administrative issues. But well, the hard work paid off and most of the stuff got done. In fact, just dropped them off at the Carlton hotel from the airport and tomorrow will start the 3-days visit.

Meanwhile, managed to play soccer yesterday, one of the rare days this week with nice weather. Other days have been raining like crazy. Soccer session was good, and kinda feel that the weekly sessions are really improving my overall ball sense and the teamwork between a few of us.

Next week will be busy executing what has been planned for the past 2 weeks. Hope to have some fun along the way as well. First, I have to go to bed earlier tonight so that I would be fresh enough tomorrow.

And yes, I have submitted my application to Cornell University, less my GRE results which I have arranged to take on 26 Jan. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home