Moved
It has been yet another month since I last had a blog entry. Was busy with moving house, and am finally now comfortably settled in Bt Gombak. Moving was fun, from deciding our own renovation design for the house to shopping for furniture. But moving day (and a few days before that) was hectic, with all the packing! I cannot believe how much dust a house can accumulate over 8 years till we started moving heavy furnitures out of their positions.
And finally got my internet connection up yesterday. Still have 5 boxes of stuff in my room to be unpacked (have unpacked 4 boxes already). I'm not in a hurry to unpack the 5 boxes since I have got all my essential stuff out already, and I want to really take my time to look through the stuff and see what I want to keep, and to throw. It's kinda nice too to find some letters, cards or photos that bring back memories!
But well, am still recuperating from being Weiming's emcee for his wedding yesterday night. It was fun being an emcee, cos I get to say what I want to say about the couple. And it kinda makes it more interesting than just attend "another wedding dinner". At least I could help!

4 Comments:
Google Blog Search
No Votes Yet. You can be the first! | Rate It: 1 2 3 4 5 Comment Reported by: mike7 at 08:33 PM Just got here? Visit our main page for the latest gadget news Reader Comments [ Slappa PSP Hardbody PSP Daily Case ...
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse jewelry related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse jewelry
Hi Zibin! First time i'm posting at your site... well, moving house is sure tiring. And now that you've moved over, the next torture is to unpack everything that you've so painstackingly stuffed into the box. Need help? Junqi and I charge "reasonable" rates you know... heehee
Hi Beatrice, welcome to my blog! Heh, and dun worry, I sure am enjoying the unpacking. Cos what's left are the non-essential stuff, so I can take my own sweet time (months?) to look through them and savour the memories. But of course, if prices offered by Beatrice&Junqi Pte Ltd are reasonable, Ann&Zibin.com would be willing to look further into your proposals.
Heh, dearest Ann dun worry. I am sorting out the cards and letters, and have kept all that you have given me in some nice place for now (plastic bag). I will be looking around for a big enough container to keep them all. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home