Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year

It's a new year, with new resolutions... And new developments.

Need to sort out my GRE soon. Cornell application in the pipeline, awaiting my GRE results. Cross my fingers for my MIT application. But before I can get down to study hard for my GRE, it has been hectic since I got back to work. Dec month festive season is over, so things are starting to move again. Hopefully, in a week's time I can settle into the pace and work out time for my GRE reading. Hopefully.

Am also looking at possibility of selling my car while I study overseas. If I sell now, I save on at least 1 year insurance and road tax. And when I come back, the car prices may be rock bottom with COE totally removed. But then, selling now will mean short term 'painful' losses. But well, if the price is right, I'm willing to let it go since my place is so near work now. Will see how it comes along. Getting agent contacts from friends/colleagues nowadays.

Gonna play soccer today! It's been a while, though played some 'street soccer' (literally speaking) in Toronto. That was a short and 'sweatless' (literally speaking again) session. Today's session at TCHS will be a nice start to the soccer season this year :)

My arms are feeling a bit sore from the push-ups that I have been doing recently. So much for New Year resolutions :o I shall not divulge how many I did...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home