Friday, November 11, 2005

On Course

As the title of this entry would suggest, I am currently on as 1-month course at SAFTI MI (which has another 3 weeks remaining). Anyway, it was a good break away from office, of course. Although there were tons of reading on Military History and Regional Studies, I had an enjoyable 1st week. Consultants came in to teach us on Communications and Management, which I did learn a few skills here and there. But mainly, it has been a week whereby I could sit back amidst my busy schedule and concentrate on learning.

The next 2 months will be interesting. Am going for my scholarship interview coming Monday, and will then be busying preparing for my GRE. I guess I have been procrastinating for too long on this (Ann can testify to this). But well, I'm gonna throttle up and make sure I clear my GRE by Dec. Application for the university will also be around this period of time :P

Just had a soccer session with my course-mates at SAFTI MI just now. And another soccer session tomorrow at TCHS. Luckily, Shunrong decided to suspend our Sunday soccer session for this week and that gives me some respite.

And for the first time in my life, I gotten down to setting some "resolutions" for myself, or rather some middle term personal goal. I suppose it's time I set some direction in my life. Kinda weird time to set resolutions at the end of the year, but who cares! And I do not know whether I will stick to my resolution for long, but well, who is to say that this may well be the start of me making better use of my life from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home