Sunday, October 01, 2006

Eventful

This past week was rather eventful. My sis came by from NYC to visit for a few days. Brought her around. From shopping at Target/Wal-Mart to going to the waterfalls to walking around Cornell to having Cornell's very own ice-cream at the Dairy Bar. It was nice having her here in Ithaca, and being able to spend some time showing here around, walking, talking and have meals together. :)

Then it was back-to-back soccer sessions for me yesterday night and this morning. Yesterday's was indoor, and this morning's was outdoor. Had fun just playing the game again, cos I do miss it for quite a while after I got here to Cornell. But 2 back-to-back sessions were too much for me, so I spent the afternoon sleeping away. Then did my weekly grocery shopping just before dinner, and I can't believe that I am in fact starting to enjoy shopping for groceries. My sis mentioned that it's quite amazing that I still cook almost everyday even though it's just for one person. Well, I dunno, but I guess cooking, and grocery shopping, are like activities that bring in variety to my daily routine. And I'm glad I'm actually enjoying doing whatever I need to do.

The rest of this weekend, and next week will be spent mainly preparing for 2 prelims. They both coincide on Thurs, so I need to interleave my studying on the 2 subjects. But the good thing about Cornell, is that as long as you attend the classes (I have been blessed with good and interesting professors), the homeworks and prelims should not be difficult. Well, so far it's been true for the assigments, so I certainly hope that it will be for the prelims too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home