First Time
Today, for the first time, I had lunch at collegetown. I can't believe that in fact it was the first time I went to collegetown since I came to Ithaca. Didn't see the need to go there before today, as I usually prepare my own lunch. The few times when I ate in school, I had friends with me who preferred to eat at on-campus cafeteria.
For today's lunch, I was alone and decided to take a walk to collegetown (the most happening area near to campus). I've been thinking of dropping by collegetown for some time already, but just didn't get down to it. Well, it was nice walking around and checking out what they have there. And Ithaca being such an ulu place, makes collegetown seem really "happening". Had a simple lunch at one of the chinese cafeteria. The food is not exactly very nice, but well, it is afterall my first lunch at collegetown. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home