Sunday, October 15, 2006

Getting Colder...

The weather's getting cold real fast these few days. Was having difficulty holding the club well at golf session yesterday. And this morning's soccer session was equally cold, but I had my sweatshirt on, so it wasn't that bad. Plus the running keeps me warm.

Will be expecting low of zero degrees or something this weekend. And there's even chance of snow! That's pretty early since it's only mid-Oct. But well, that's quite fine by me since I've always like snow. It's the wind chill that kills.

And this weekend will be dedicated to preparing for my Networks course' prelim. I've been feeling the lethargy to start studying (I've always said that I work best under pressure), since the prelim is still like 5 days away. But really gotta force myself to prepare early this time round, just to avoid the mad rush on the night before. It will also be a good test of my discipline...

But for now, I shall head off for a nice hot shower (after my soccer session)...

1 Comments:

Blogger shitanley said...

Huh? I thought you said before that you wouldn't take up golf?

1:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home